Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023.2.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When the radio kicks in 90 seconds into your drive it is "interesting" to say the least.
I have noticed this the past few weeks but only installing 2023.2.* this morning.
I installed a Hansshow premium sound system on my SR+ a couple of years ago (superb) and wondered if that was why the music often has a delay although the speakers under the dash always work.
It has worked faultlessly until a couple of months ago and seems to be linked to WhatsApp because I can force the issue by opening the App on the phone and sometimes the sound is cut for a few seconds when receiving WhatsApp messages when driving.
Very odd.

This version is getting a little bit long in the tooth

If I've got the right end of the stick 2023.2.12 just released, along with 2023.2.12 maps which I think is EU version
TeslaFiUpdates01.gif

Sorry, TeslaFi reporting on "Map update" is inconjunction with what Software version the car has. The latest Map version appears to be EU-2022.40-14215 so I'm probably mistaken on that point

I got 2023.2.12 this morning and noticed something interesting - post upgrade I gained 4% of reported battery going from 77% to 81% immediately after the upgrade (and staying at that level since). This is on a 2018 Model S 75D.

In 2019, we had some very interesting software releases and release notes. Then in '21/'22 the release notes mainly showed esoteric language improvements. In late '22 we moved to repeated release notes. Today, on my latest install, they don't even bother. The release notes state: 'Minor fixes'. Sad.

In 2019, we had some very interesting software releases and release notes. Then in '21/'22 the release notes mainly showed esoteric language improvements. In late '22 we moved to repeated release notes. Today, on my latest install, they don't even bother. The release notes state: 'Minor fixes'. Sad.
Minor fixes are just to keep the kids quiet 😂

My car downloaded 2.12 on Thursday but because of no issues with 2.10 I decided to stay with it for a long journey.

Last night I drove Cheshire to Suffolk, supercharging briefly at Hilton southbound, then fully at Elveden. Much of the journey was in darkness & mostly on autopilot (M6/A14/A11) - the wipers never activated and auto high beam worked exactly as it should once diverted from the closed A11 through the forest & villages to Elveden and onward.

For me, 2.10 has been the best software version so far & 2.12 was installed after I arrived so let's see what a couple of 30-40 mile journeys today might do to spoil that.