Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023.2.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive seen a video on 2023.2.x and the bacon slices now turn red from the opposite side as you go from 1 to 2 to 3 slices. Other than the tweak to the heated steering wheel, everything else seems to be change for the sake of change.

Just received into my phone.
From 2022.44.30

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214_192009_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214_192009_Tesla.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: DaSwede
I had a couple of long drives on a dual carriageway.
I noticed that on engaging AP at say 30mph after joining the D/C, the car accelerated in short slow bursts, definitely speeding up then backing off for a moment and then doing the same 4 or 5 times before reaching the limit.
it’s done it at least 3 times on 2023.2.10.
Just been offered 2.11. I’ll see if that’s gone away.

2023.2.10 - something had changed regarding the steering. Turning used to feel smooth, now it feels as if there're steps, making turns feels like clicky. The clicking can be felt even when I steer in park.

Is that a known issue?

edit: When I google steering and 2023.2.10 all I got is heated steering wheel pages, which is not helpful at all.

2023.2.10 - something had changed regarding the steering. Turning used to feel smooth, now it feels as if there're steps, making turns feels like clicky. The clicking can be felt even when I steer in park.

Is that a known issue?

edit: When I google steering and 2023.2.10 all I got is heated steering wheel pages, which is not helpful at all.
There’s a couple of people on one of the FB groups who have also mentioned this. I personally didn’t notice any difference in steering on the nursery run, this morning. Update was applied last night. Have you tried a 2-button reset?