Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been as close as a 12 day timeframe a couple months back at the end of second quarter, thought for sure I would receive it by end of June but still no VIN!
I assume this is the closest you have been to your EDD…. Yes? Prior to this how close had you gotten?
In June, I entered the timeframe too! Not so confident that MY will ever be delivered

When did you complete your profile? May orders should not be all the way out to November. I'm I'm the Bay Area as well, OD was 2 days after you on 05/28 and my EDD range has been holding steady with Sept 4 - 24. A lot of May orders have been getting VINs this month.
I completed it on the same day I’m almost certain. If not, definitely by 5/27, but almost certain it was 5/26.
My wife, who you could swear was a psychic, said first week of September is when it would show up. I was really hoping for this Saturday but at the least no later than next Wednesday.

we shall see.

If only a few people jumped to the October group I would have assumed that we are getting our VINs soon enough, but many of us recently had their EDDs change to October so now it unfortunately looks like a delay instead.
My thoughts precisely. Several of us are within the EDD range that was from earlier in the week. Now “October”

there’s a new MYP MSM B&W in inventory in the Bay Area.