Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke to an SA in UTC location.
She checked her “pre production system” for me and my original dates that said 6/5 build and 6/6 delivery apparently now state 6/27 and 6/28.

Im hoping that’s a bunch of bs
Oh dear! That’s my location, too! But I ordered on 3/26. I’m curious to know what happened — I’ll fly up to fremont and drive the car down if it means I can get it sooner 😭.

I also have a 3-13 weeks estimated delivery. It was 5/30 - 6/19 yesterday. Oh fun!
Same here. But I order 3/25 at which time my previous reservation had a VIN already and we made a last minute color change, now regretting a little for not picking up in March. Yesterday it was showing 5/28 - 6/12 and I though this will be the last stretch but today changed to 3-13 weeks just like new orders. In a million years would not have imagine an order in March still couldn't be ready in May.

On the other had I do understand that vehicles will probably be made in matches like similar colors, similar config etc. Luckily the rebate I have pre-approved from my electric provider is able to extend, really feel sorry for those that get approved for CVAP and not getting delivery in time.