Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gotta love it. Woke up this morning and saw it went from no EDD to: Estimated Delivery: July 27 - August 16. Ordered 4/29 Burbank.
Whoa - I think this is the first day we're seeing actual dates that are in July and beyond. Ridiculous for you who ordered in April with a somewhat common config.

Now I don't feel so bad about mine changing from June 4-23 to June 5-25 overnight.

For anyone in the bay area what are you current deliver dates. My current dates are June 20-30th and I ordered 4/7. I'm asking because I'm seeing people who ordered after me who don't have the start of their range anywhere near the 20th. MSM LR, FSD 20in no tow
My EDD is now June 29 - June 30th. I might have to give up on this car if it’s not here by June as I won’t be able to physically take delivery ☹️

New date range. June 14th - 30th. The furthest range so far in terms of dates given. :/

Regret starting my finance. Expires on 6/28
I feel the same way. Ours expires on 6/16 and EDD today shows 6/6-6/29. Tried to talk to finance but they just communicated via email stating that we need to reapply if our is not delivered before the approval expires. It’s a big hassle on our end.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Earlier this week my dates disappeared, I emailed my SA and he said my car was on track to be delivered the week of 6/22. Woke up to new dates, in July. 😬

I guess I’ll just hope my trade in keeps appreciating in this crazy used car market..

Attachments

• A6192D39-FE00-443A-8338-318CEA9F6175.jpeg
    A6192D39-FE00-443A-8338-318CEA9F6175.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: JustYNot