Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like others, My EDD today is the same as it was yesterday (June 05 - June 25). That makes today the first day since I ordered (4/11) that the EDD begins only 1 day away, instead of always at least 2 days away as in the past. I hope that's good news? 🤷‍♂️

Today I also got an email telling me to "get ready for your model Y delivery" by buying accessories from the tesla store. I wonder if that email is connected to progress in the waiting line or just randomly sent to everyone? Pro-tip for Tesla: I'll buy more accessories when I actually have a car for them! :p
I got that email last week. Delivery date kept slipping daily anyway. 🤷🏾

Wow!!! That’s impressive and congrats.
I completed Tesla financing the same day I placed my order, 5/14.

I’m wondering if getting MSM, white/black interior and the 20in wheels caused a delay. Who knows, just happy I have a ED before August.
Same configuration (MSM, induction, white interior), ordered 5/23 with Temecula delivery. Finally got updated EDD today of July 15-August 04. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I have a home delivery scheduled for today. Thank god for the existing inventory. Mine only has 31 miles and price was discounted $1620. Do you guys think it's a showroom model? Can't be a demo car. VIN is 848
Sorry I meant to say my VIN is 111, which was an early 2021 build. It has the older console, but for a $1600 discount it's not a deal breaker! It was delivered to my house this afternoon.