Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Convinced my sister to order her Y that she wasn't planning on purchasing til next year. I told her based on the wait times, she might as well order now. So she did... and let the waiting games begin (for her..)Mwuahaha 😈

(Also forwarded her the spreadsheet to add her info)
Her order info: 7/18/21 MYLR White/Black | 20" | No FSD/Tow | 5 seater
Her order is nearly identical to mine except I got the 19''

• Funny
Reactions: MGsurf and mcp105
White/Basic SoCal...

How are you enabling update alerts? I manually checked a few times today (clicking refresh) and saw a few Model 3's pop up, but quickly disappear.

This one was there for nanoseconds...didn't click the "Buy" button fast enough.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 1.39.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 1.39.11 PM.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 62
My EDD slipped by a week on Sunday to 8/16-9/5. I started tracking the 10 day rolling average of "Days until EDD Start Date" to see how this will trend over time. I'm curious to see the trend of how far out my EDD window is from today, especially when it slips by a full week and not just a day or two.

1626730789013.png

Ordered 5/2, profile completed 5/3. MYLR, While, Back interior, 5 seat, no tow no FSD.
EDD changed from 6/4 to 6/17 to 6/24 to 7/7 to September.
Got 7/7 from September last week, then changed everyday from 7/7 to 7/10,11,12,13,14,15. Tomorrow will be 7/16. Ridiculous.
My EDD changed everyday from 7/10 to 7/11, 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21....
Every day it tells you two days later for almost 2 weeks....

Another one ***Gone Already***

I'm guessing when they say "In Transit" must mean they are already assigned to someone because when hitting buy now nothing comes up

Last edited:

Inventory using 92010 Zip saw a few

Edit - Already gone
What kills me is they had a base model up for grabs and they don’t just match it to existing orders, like mine

Reactions: JustYNot
What kills me is they had a base model up for grabs and they don’t just match it to existing orders, like mine
The SA that I talked to about my existing inventory match that I snagged last night said she was surprised to hear that had happened because she didn't know they had EI lately.

She acted like they try to match them to existing orders but I happened to be faster this time - bullshit, they don't have to list them on the site to the public to match them lol.

SA's are just making up stuff based on their best guess :/

Reactions: Rdrich and JustYNot