Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! I didn't know if I needed to do it through some other avenue for this initial one. Appreciate it.
I would be surprised if they created a special path/avenue for initial delivery issues. In my past experience with my better-half's 2018 Model 3 LR RWD, they've been pretty up front through the app with the cost estimates and responsive if you challenge any cost that would show up as should be free considering it's a delivery issue. That was with the Costa Mesa service center (which always seemed to be ridiculously full and busy). Your experience may be different depending on the service center. I'll be looking forward to my Irvine experience when I pick mine up on Saturday.

I have a question for the folks who got their MY delivered lately. Does it come with mud flap and PPF on the door? I saw some East coast delivery with it but just wondering if West coast would receive with it.
I asked at two different showrooms here in SoCal just to make sure, and both confirmed that the cars delivered to our area do not come with PPF and mud flaps.

Reactions: LVMY2022
Entered edd for the 3rd time in January and it moved again… 1/20-1/31.
Any time you have an EDD update that's lower than 2 weeks, your expectations should increase that your VIN is imminent as it speaks to Tesla's confidence in getting your car built. That's the running theme in this forum. I will be picking up my car on 1/22 (assuming QC and transport goes according to plan). I was told it's built and still at Fremont (and confirmed it's an AMD Ryzen chip)

Any time you have an EDD update that's lower than 2 weeks, your expectations should increase that your VIN is imminent as it speaks to Tesla's confidence in getting your car built. That's the running theme in this forum. I will be picking up my car on 1/22 (assuming QC and transport goes according to plan). I was told it's built and still at Fremont (and confirmed it's an AMD Ryzen chip)
My EDD changed to 1/27-2/24 from 1/14-1/25 (less than a 2-week window) on the 15th.

I hope you are right. I entered my 14 day window EDD for the first time today in this big long journey. If I make it through today without a big push delay to my EDD, I think I might realistically get this thing by next week!

Reactions: Ericklv94