Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and no, still waiting. Had gotten a Powerwall 1 from first referral program. After waiting long enough they offered service center credits instead. still waiting on powerwall 2's

I won 2 Powerwall 1s in prior programs and never could get delivery. They sent survey once and even promised someone would call to make an appointment, but no one did. They gave me $3500 credit for each off a new Tesla purchase. It should have been more, but I don't like being owed money like that so took the $7K off my new Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: Fiver and e-FTW
I'm going to preface this question by saying it's really not a problem... But....

I have the gray arachnids installed, but the dash graphics are silver. I asked about getting the correct color on the dash and they said they are waiting on updated graphics from the mothership. Anyone have gray (or black) graphics to match their cars or does everyone with arachnids have silver regardless?

Haven't seen it mentioned recently but if no one has received invites for July 28th, aren't we running 'minus on minutes'? Close to two weeks to make travel arrangements is getting pretty tight especially for overseas folks!

Can't believe that would be an internal-only event after all this hype!

Haven't seen it mentioned recently but if no one has received invites for July 28th, aren't we running 'minus on minutes'? Close to two weeks to make travel arrangements is getting pretty tight especially for overseas folks!

Can't believe that would be an internal-only event after all this hype!
First off, they always seem to wait until last minute to send the invites and details.
Second, I'm thinking this is going to be a closed event, not referral program related. The people taking delivery, and the Mass Media.

First off, they always seem to wait until last minute to send the invites and details.
Second, I'm thinking this is going to be a closed event, not referral program related. The people taking delivery, and the Mass Media.
Yeah, all the 'implications' from the referral prize event seem to be headed for the Semi Reveal, it seems!

Yeah, all the 'implications' from the referral prize event seem to be headed for the Semi Reveal, it seems!
A while back, they changed the generic "reveal" prize to specifically be for the Model 3.

January 16 to March 15, 2017.

7+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 7 qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for themselves and a guest to attend our Model 3 delivery event.

March 16 to June 15, 2017.

7+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 7 qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for themselves and a guest to attend our Model 3 delivery event.

Only the current referral program mentions the semi event so I believe we will still be invited to a Model 3 event:

5 Qualifying Referrals: Tesla Semi Truck Unveil Invitation
Experience the official unveil of our semi truck this September. Your VIP invitation is valid for you and one guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.