Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon also tweeted for current owners to come down to delivery centers and help deliver cars LOL.

More info here from Electrek... Elon Musk invites Tesla owners to come help ‘educate’ new buyers during ‘incredibly intense’ delivery week

upload_2018-9-22_8-0-27.png

Ok I’m hoping to get some help from this group. I have arachnids that was supposed to be delivered last December. I’ve reached out to referal team and executive escalation almost monthly but have not gotten a response and still no tires.

I’ve tweeted Elon and no response.

I don’t know who I can call or what office to walk into to discuss this. Please if someone can point me in a right direction I would be grateful.

Have they got the right email address for you? They were using a misspelled [i.e. manually entered] copy of an email address that I hadn't used for 18 months (and had been correct on MyTesla in all that time) and supposedly "that never happens, everything is in sync". Car went in for service recently, I asked the service person to check it ... "That can't happen Sir" ... "That's strange" ... yeah, you guessed it, the "other database" still had my old, wrong, email address. Maybe the old address is back again already ... all I know for certain is that the Service Person thought they had corrected it.

But I've given up asking them "when" for Referral Swag, none of their dates have been any more accurate than Elon's promises ... and they are no more use than a Chocolate Teapot.

So we are, all, Elon's advertising agency and he's slow-paying us. What is the normal recourse for that?

Ok I’m hoping to get some help from this group. I have arachnids that was supposed to be delivered last December. I’ve reached out to referal team and executive escalation almost monthly but have not gotten a response and still no tires.

I’ve tweeted Elon and no response.

I don’t know who I can call or what office to walk into to discuss this. Please if someone can point me in a right direction I would be grateful.

Go on to your Tesla account and elevate it for executive review. That is the only way to get engagement unfortunately. Very sad state of affairs.

Maybe Elon should ask owners to volunteer at the referral program. :D:p:cool::mad:o_O

Hope so. It's been this way for two days now.

Yup. And on multiple devices. I wouldn't be as concerned about it missing from the app if the referral link still worked, or if I still had the referral program in my account on the website.

Thanks, I'll give that email address a try. I did try the support form yesterday and haven't heard back yet, but I've found that to be less than helpful for another issue

I still don’t have access to the referral program in the app or on the website, and my referral link is still broken.

Sent an email to [email protected] a week ago and still haven’t heard anything. Not even an acknowledgement that my email was received. Last week the “executive care” team replied to the escalation I made through my account on the Tesla website, only to say that he saw I had written to the referral team and that they were the right people to handle this.

The Model 3 is the third new vehicle I have purchased from Tesla. For some reason I’m really getting the feeling that they are not going to bother resolving this for me, that they’ll refuse honor both the free supercharging and the referral prize I’m expecting, and that I’ll never be able to refer any future buyers. Ugh.

Last edited:
I still don’t have access to the referral program in the app or on the website, and my referral link is still broken.

Sent an email to [email protected] a week ago and still haven’t heard anything. Not even an acknowledgement that my email was received. Last week the “executive care” team replied to the escalation I made through my account on the Tesla website, only to say that he saw I had written to the referral team and that they were the right people to handle this.

The Model 3 is the third new vehicle I have purchased from Tesla. For some reason I’m really getting the feeling that they are not going to bother resolving this for me, that they’ll refuse honor both the free supercharging and the referral prize I’m expecting, and that I’ll never be able to refer any future buyers. Ugh.
Referral team will get back to you, just expect about a 6 week delay before getting responses. That's been the running time roughly for me since I started emailing them back in May. They respond, answer questions etc, just suuupeeerrrrrr slowwwwwww.

Example: 2 weeks ago I got a response to a email sent the third week of July.

Referral team will get back to you, just expect about a 6 week delay before getting responses. That's been the running time roughly for me since I started emailing them back in May. They respond, answer questions etc, just suuupeeerrrrrr slowwwwwww.

Example: 2 weeks ago I got a response to a email sent the third week of July.

Thanks, that’s helpful to know, even though it kinda sucks.

He is offering to "pay you back in return". To me, that is plain wrong, offering compensation for use of his referral code.
We could email Tesla referral program and get an answer.

Sure, to you that's wrong, and that's fine. But I'm just pointing out that offering a benefit for using a referral code is *NOT* selling a referral code. Just look on ebay for hundreds of examples of people trying to sell referral codes.

Now if offering a return for using a referral code fails the "good faith" clause, that's up for individual interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.