Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am in the process of ordering a Model S 70 in the coming weeks. I have read that some owners are willing to provide their portion of $1000 back to the new owner. I am interested in using such a deal. Is the above an example of that? Could someone send me a PM if they are interested in such?

Havig been reading this great site and have gotten several helpful tips. I can't wait to place my order.

Just trying to narrow my choice between the Tesla Red or the new Deep Sea Blue. My first choice was the red, with the 21 inch black turbine wheels, black next gen seats, pano roof, piano black trim, black alcantera. If I go with blue I may consider all the above except I would consider grey next generation seats. Going with Autopilot, Premium Pkg, Ultra high fidelity sound, air suspension.

Since I am looking for a delivery date or pickup date of late November, December. Does it make sense to wait for a late January 2016 delivery date making it a 2016 model?

appreciate the feedback.

Should a buyer send for my code and it gets used, Rouses Market in New Orleans will be the first recipient of a Destination CHAdeMO, because they are free of cost and available 24/7. It will be like a Supercharger Jr. and alleviate any concerns about getting back to Baton Rouge.

Looking at the "Southern Supercharging Gap Of Doom," NE TX/Arkansas/Tennessee, and also I-10 thru the desert, for the next donation locations, should this offer be accepted two or three times. Rouses just impressed me greatly with their locale, policies and super PlugShare reviews.
Thanks to the buyer who PM'ed me for my referral code, I was able to donate a "Destination" CHAdeMO Adapter to Rouses Market in New Orleans. (Their Nissan CHAdeMO charger is Free to use)
It is ready for use by drivers who are staying in this fabulous destination city, or I-10 travelers who would like some range assurance between the Mobile, AL and Baton Rouge, LA Superchargers.

Please enjoy some coffee or food from their Deli while juicing up to show appreciation for hosting both the Free Charger and the Loaner Adapter!

- Rick

PostScript: Oh. M. Gee. There's a second order now credited on MyTesla. I am almost sure who did it, I'll be PM'ing for your address so I can send you YOUR adapter. If it's someone else, please get in touch.
Now Scouting For The Next Destination CHAdeMO Location Host! I haven't been this excited since my first SC RoadTrip!

Last edited:
Thanks to the buyer who PM'ed me for my referral code, I was able to donate a "Destination" CHAdeMO Adapter to Rouses Market in New Orleans. (Their Nissan CHAdeMO charger is Free to use)
It is ready for use by drivers who are staying in this fabulous destination city, or I-10 travelers who would like some range assurance between the Mobile, AL and Baton Rouge, LA Superchargers.

Please enjoy some coffee or food from their Deli while juicing up to show appreciation for hosting both the Free Charger and the Loaner Adapter!

- Rick

Good job!

Thanks for doing that!

- Rick

Good job :smile:

I suppose I will Jump Ship too. Here is my referral link: Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors

Any referrals I get, basically help keep my car operating and keep my YouTube channel producing more videos. I'm currently at 5 referrals, so I will be covering the Gigafactory Opening on my Channel, and dissecting a Powerwall for everyone :) I'd like to hit the extra 5k in credits to help maintain my vehicle.

Offering tours of my Model S in St. Louis area... I have been an owner for over 2 years. Please PM me if interested. Feel free to use my referral link in signature below.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.