Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my e-mail during the night. I live in Sweden, so I'm guessing the e-mails to European customers have been sent out now. The big disappointment for me is that I couldn't choose the black Moab bag, for some reason. Also, I found the size chart for the jacket completely useless. Why not give body measurements like everyone else? I did get to choose my rims, though. I also interpreted the text on that page to mean that I won't get the rims until about two months after all referred customers have taken delivery, which for me probably means some time next spring.

Also got my e-mail last night, living in Belgium.

I've send an email back to Tesla regarding the weekender bag, I have choosen to go for the 'old' bag as the design looks nicer.
But really wanted the black one, now I only had to choose between the tan and the grey...

Is the 1000$ applied before or after taxes?
hi @Dakkor
the credit definitely comes off before taxes

and BTW, maybe you already know this but here in Canada the referral credit is C$1200
that's what you should get here regardless of whose referral link you use, from previous experience they give you the local amount based on purchaser's location.

if you want a 100% Canadian code, feel free to use mine :)
Referral | Tesla

Reactions: javawolfpack
Status
Not open for further replies.