Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree also, but I think a separate thread for only discussing the referral program without referral codes is still going to get spammed by noobs posting their referral codes, and increasing the load on the mods to continuously keep moving or deleting referral code posts. But maybe it's worth trying out and seeing what happens?

And if there is a separate referral code dumping ground thread, there should be some rules around that, like you can post your code once per week or once per month and no offers to sell referral codes.

And if there is a separate referral code dumping ground thread, there should be some rules around that, like you can post your code once per week or once per month and no offers to sell referral codes.

What do you mean by "offers to sell referral codes"? As in, I'll give my referral code to someone if they pay ME?

If that's the case, can I do the inverse? I'd offer payment to anyone else that uses my referral code and completes an order. I'd offer like $50 per referral to use my code. Is that ok?

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

• Disagree
Reactions: Kbra
Is there a way to push the Secret Level through? I have a 6th referral lined up, but the buyer can't use my code due to reaching the limit of 5...
From my understanding: one needs to wait for all 5 of the referred orders to be delivered to unlock it. Here is the relevant quote from the Referral Program description: “once all 5 take delivery”— But, I’ll let someone else confirm this who has it unlocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kbra
I agree also, but I think a separate thread for only discussing the referral program without referral codes is still going to get spammed by noobs posting their referral codes, and increasing the load on the mods to continuously keep moving or deleting referral code posts. But maybe it's worth trying out and seeing what happens?

I don’t know how many changes this forum allows, but if there is a possibility for a small .php script we can make a page where you insert you’re referral and when someone needs one it will pick a random one from the database. We can then make sure that no one is entered more than once and that everyone gets one referrral before anyone getting two etc.

I don’t know how many changes this forum allows, but if there is a possibility for a small .php script we can make a page where you insert you’re referral and when someone needs one it will pick a random one from the database. We can then make sure that no one is entered more than once and that everyone gets one referrral before anyone getting two etc.

That exact thing had already been done by @K-MTG, but was discontinued when Elon tweeted about the referral program a few months ago. See:
Tesla Referral Links
and:
Randomized Referral!

That doesn't prevent someone else from doing the same thing. But I doubt the forum owners/mods would take on that responsibility. And to my point, even that that existed, there would be no end to new people joining the forum and spamming their referral code in every "referral" thread they can find. Happens about once per week.

Last edited:
Once again, not to spam, but if anyone could share a +1 for the Semi event, it would be appreciated. Had over 100,000 people watching my live stream last time around at the Model 3 Delivery event, hope to do the same again! It's all for the community!

I can cover the hotel room or something. Please let me know!

GRAZIE!
-Kman

Once again, not to spam, but if anyone could share a +1 for the Semi event, it would be appreciated. Had over 100,000 people watching my live stream last time around at the Model 3 Delivery event, hope to do the same again! It's all for the community!

GRAZIE!
-Kman

Yeah guys please support KMan -- if I had a +1 I'd share with you!! His videos are both entertaining and deeply informative. KMan, if I had an extra bedroom I'd share with you but I don't think you'd want to camp out with my 2 year old!!

That said, after someone offers to KMan, if you have an extra +1, I would die to join you on 10/26 in Hawthorne. I live not far away so I can easily drive over there. Dinner on me at your choice of LA restaurant!! Or have a Gigafactory Tour invite to share as well. Thanks!!

Yeah guys please support KMan -- if I had a +1 I'd share with you!! His videos are both entertaining and deeply informative. KMan, if I had an extra bedroom I'd share with you but I don't think you'd want to camp out with my 2 year old!!

That said, after someone offers to KMan, if you have an extra +1, I would die to join you on 10/26 in Hawthorne. I live not far away so I can easily drive over there. Dinner on me at your choice of LA restaurant!! Or have a Gigafactory Tour invite to share as well. Thanks!!
Kind words, Thank You!

GRAZIE!
-Kman

Hi.
If it were possible, you could have both my tickets. Live in Norway and do not have time and buck`s to travel.
I`ve sent a mail to referral-team if I can "transfer" them, but no answer

Status
Not open for further replies.