Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that posted their code into the randomizer. Please don't post again...I manually check them every day to make sure nobody is spamming. Maybe I can just write a script that prevents duplicates but some people get creative with short links.

You should only accept letters and numbers, no punctuation like : or // or . -- just the referral code itself... like "chad6754" -- then your code can add the Tesla prefix to display the link.

This way you can easily reject dups.

• Informative
Reactions: MP3Mike and K-MTG
I’ve just received my first referral code for the kids car. Are these sellable? I have no need for it. Does anyone know what they’re worth?
Yes, you can sell it. However, the resale value is pretty crappy because so many people have won them. Another option is to donate it to a children's hospital or some other organization that can use it as a raffle prize or something like that.

Going to repost my referral code,

Had several people reach out in the NJ/NY/CT area with question and was glad I was able to help them out. If you have any question about the car, charging, Tax credits, benefits of purchasing in NJ, features, cost benefits analysis, Green Ezpass savings or need a good owner advisor or Store manager contact, dont hesitate to reach out.

I would say its now the best time to buy if you are on the low end of the Model S spectrum. There are inventory S75 still available, referral bonus, fairly large inventory discounts, Federal rebate and cheap financing rates. This all adds up to make the car relatively affordable.

Use my code to get unlimited free supercharging for life, and $1000.00 off your purchase until 10/31
Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

• Disagree
Reactions: Kbra
Hi, we are looking to buy a model X (Netherlands, Amsterdam)
Can someone please explain what a referral code is and how I can use it?
Supercharging is free right? So why do we need a referral code for charging?
Thanks for helping out a new member!

Hi Sherhere, Great decision to buy a Tesla in the Netherlands, it will be a life altering experience! (At least for me it was;) Sorry for the following non-english piece, I am originally Dutch and from Amsterdam as well. Ik ben 7 jaar terug van A'dam naar Chicago, USA geemigreerd, en heb een jaar terug mn Tesla S gekocht. Mijn vrouw en ik gaan dit weekend even terug naar Nederland voor twee weken vakantie en familiebezoek. We spreken met plezier even af in Amsterdam om onze ervaring met de Tesla te delen. Als je nu al de order wilt plaatsen, zo ik het prachtig vinden als je mijn referral gebruikt om je 1000 euro korting en onbegrenst gratis opladen te geven. Dat zou voor mij de tweede keer zijn dat ik iemand hiermee heb geholpen. Groeten!

• Disagree
Reactions: Kbra
Anyone that posted their code into the randomizer. Please don't post again...I manually check them every day to make sure nobody is spamming. Maybe I can just write a script that prevents duplicates but some people get creative with short links.

Maybe writing it so that it's not a link but only the code? Like lasse9342 and not ts.la/lasse9342. Or something like that? You can add the ts.la when people use it, right?

Reactions: K-MTG
Once again, not to spam, but if anyone could share a +1 for the Semi event, it would be appreciated. Had over 100,000 people watching my live stream last time around at the Model 3 Delivery event, hope to do the same again! It's all for the community!

I can cover the hotel room or something. Please let me know!

GRAZIE!
-Kman

I'm thinking about going and I'm looking for flights out of Norway. Looks very expensive, but if I go you can get my +1. The problem is that is not allowed to give away both tickets :(

I’ve just received my first referral code for the kids car. Are these sellable? I have no need for it. Does anyone know what they’re worth?

A friend used my referral and the app says I will have the choice of the toy car or a wall charger. You sure you can only get the toy?

Oh and when can I expect to actually redeem this? Is it based on when he has his vehicle delivery?

I'm thinking about going and I'm looking for flights out of Norway. Looks very expensive, but if I go you can get my +1. The problem is that is not allowed to give away both tickets :(
Grazie!
I was helping Bjorn a bit looking at ticket prices. Cheapest I could get was about $480 USD out of Oslo to LAX. Which is actually really cheap in my opinion for a international. For both the Model 3 Reveal and Gigafactory events, the absolute cheapest I could get was around $520 from Chicago to LAX and then Chicago to Reno. If this is cheaper then you can get, I'd be willing to help you book it!

I've been blessed that my friend works for United, so I can fly Standby now, however, he only has a couple slots for "buddies", and right now it's myself and my wife on the buddy list (Not easy to change names, as they now require multiple ID's, and passport. Then they background check and vet you, basically, if you must be able to quality for Pre-Check, Trusted Traveler or Global Entry to be able to get on the Buddy List now) But it's also standby, so while cheap, I may be bumped 4-10 flights before I get on, or I might be lucky and get on the first try. The Model 3 Delivery event, I got bumped at the Midnight and 12:45 am, and ended up needing to wait until 6:45 amp at the gate. Only reason I got on that flight, is because the gate doors were closing in less then a minute, and the flight could not be delayed, the person whos seat I got was still going through security (They radio'd ahead for him), but they could not delay the flight any longer.

It's a adventure I'll tell ya!

I am new to the forum so forgive me if I am breaking any rules. If so I'll delete this. I have my referral code. Only thing I am really looking for is the wall charger so I think I only need 1 referral. I'll probably buy one someday, but if I tell my wife I am going to buy one shortly after buying the car....I'll be more worried about getting a sleeping bag for the car and less about how to charge it.

If someone wants it they can message me. Looking forward to learning lots from everyone, seems like a good group of owners/fans.

-Chris

• Funny
Reactions: PrGrPa and Mjølner
The attached email is literally all the information I have received. Just thought I’d post it because it’s the first official word I’ve seen on it other than a tweet from Elon Musk.
Not even sure exactly where the event is being held in Hawthorne either.

Looks like this may be the location of the event based on a google map search “Tesla Hawthorne CA”. Not confirmed.

Tesla Design Center
Corporate Headquarters
3203 Jack Northrop Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
United States

Received an odd email last night saying my third referral placed an order, and the name was somebody who had placed an order back in June and cancelled the next day and didn't re-order with my code. It would have been my third referral they not cancelled. Not showing any pending deliveries on the site or app and I've had 4 delivered for over a month now.

And the strangest thing...the email was all in Spanish.

Received an odd email last night saying my third referral placed an order, and the name was somebody who had placed an order back in June and cancelled the next day and didn't re-order with my code. It would have been my third referral they not cancelled. Not showing any pending deliveries on the site or app and I've had 4 delivered for over a month now.

Exact same thing happened to me (in Spanish, too!). Third referral (which happened months ago) and I won the Arachnid rims. I just wrote it off as a system glitch. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one! :)

Exact same thing happened to me (in Spanish, too!). Third referral (which happened months ago) and I won the Arachnid rims. I just wrote it off as a system glitch. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one!
:)
We got the same emails last night too...in Spanish as well! :eek:

We just disregarded them since we already got the survey emails for the Arachnids long ago.

I would never stoop so low as to sell my referral code, which just happens to be found here:

Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

I simply remind users of it that in addition to the free-for-life supercharging and, through the end of the month, $1,000 off, they also get:

* 4 "Get Out Of Snippiness Free" cards
* 3 "What A Funny Post!" emojis
* 2 "This Post is Mod-Approved" nods
* and a partridge in a pear tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.