Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine moved back one day for the first time in almost a week. Now 6/10-6/30. It really does look like blue and red are going to be last ones built for CA.
Confirming my suspicion, if you filter the spreadsheet to CA, Blue, LR, there have been basically no "new car" deliveries in this config for the last two months. The ones that have been delivered were most likely demo cars judging by their VIN number.

Wow! Exact same delivery date as me and the exact same config.... Except you have the Tow. I do not. 🤔

Edit: Nix that... Mine actually moved up! haha! Now July 26 - August 15
Haha.. where you picking up from? FYI, I was afraid that not accepting Tesla financing left my order in limbo. I sat on it from 4/29 to 6/1 when I finally accepted their financing. So, being that you released yours on 6/4 and I guess my order is officially 6/1, it sorta confirms that my SA was wrong when he said that not accepting financing wont mess with my original order date... what a joke.. never trust an SA!

Ordered 4/20. Completed profile 4/20.
MYLR/Red/White/5/20”/Tow/No FSD

For the last few days my EDD has been sitting at June 9-20. My SA has been saying June 16.

Today EDD says June 15-30 and my SA has said “there was a hiccup now you are looking at June 23”. Wtf does that even mean?

In unrelated news, I am on vacation then. SMH.

Haha.. where you picking up from? FYI, I was afraid that not accepting Tesla financing left my order in limbo. I sat on it from 4/29 to 6/1 when I finally accepted their financing. So, being that you released yours on 6/4 and I guess my order is officially 6/1, it sorta confirms that my SA was wrong when he said that not accepting financing wont mess with my original order date... what a joke.. never trust an SA!
Costa Mesa. So an hour or two south of you.

I’ve scheduled an overnight test ride for today so I can have a chance to drive around in a new Tesla while I wait for the delivery. Figured, why not. I can also test my wall connector to ensure I wired it correctly and it puts out the 40amp as advertised (50a circuit).

Reactions: Emmadiane