Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope...but usually it gives the placeholder date (like I have seen 'October' before with no dates). I would feel better if it just said 'January.' Thanks for the optimism though. I need it right now.
Iā€™m sure your EDD has moved a lot, like mine has, but donā€™t loose hope!! Weā€™ll get it soon enough!!

Reactions: LSJR and DDubbsEV
I hope the end is near. Only 10 weeks in waiting..what's another 3 weeks from today...It would be awesome if my original quote of 10-12 weeks would magically happen.
Agreed!! Iā€™m almost at 9 weeks waiting and when I released my order was told 4-8 weeksā€¦
I know we canā€™t control the shortage of parts, etc, but the lack of clarification on Teslaā€™s part regarding the delivery process is so frustratingā€¦.
šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m sure your EDD has moved a lot, like mine has, but donā€™t loose hope!! Weā€™ll get it soon enough
Similar build here, too. Still 9/11 - 9/30. Ordered before both of you but canā€™t imagine the white interior would set @dietcoke back that far.
I was slowly eating into the front end of my range before this happened. So it will be interesting if that happens to you as well (though for your sake I hope not).

Reactions: LSJR and MTBevrider
OMG...EDD just changed to 12/8-12/28 (from 9/9-9/19).

Is this a ****ing joke?
These EDDs mean nothing.. I am sitting at 9/15-9/30 for a month with OD of 6/11. SA told me today that I should *probably* get it by end of Oct. What?

I guess Tesla is not able to produce enough cars and to make money this quarter they are resorting to *extortion* by making customers convert their orders to MYP.