Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I did something today that I'm not sure if I should... mixed emotions right now. I live up in the SF area and have a blue MYP (white seats) with EDD of 9/20-9/30 (order date 9/3). Today I saw that they had a red MYP (white seats) down in Temecula so I grabbed it. Pick up is this weekend. Asked if they can transport it up here but that is $2K. I have a trade-in so I have to drive it down there. Is it worth it? Still debating. Red vs Blue is not an issue as I like both. Thoughts?
I'm biased but I love my Red MYLR. :) Only you can answer if that long drive (which could also affect your trade-in value) is worth the color change though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsFootballTim
19 days now at 10/13-11/2. On the trade-in front for my 2019 Model 3 SR+ with 21k miles is today back under $40K for KBB “good” value. It was over $40K for a little over a week (which to me was/is absurd), but hope the downward trend doesn’t pick up too much speed during the wait for the magical blue button.

EDD 9/18 to 9/30 and just got the email for “loan expired”, FML. Emailed SA asking if it’s ok to switch payment to cash and then back, no reply so far. Can someone assist? Now that Tesla is asking for payment details again, can I select Cash and will they let me still use Tesla financing later? Thank you!

EDD 9/18 to 9/30 and just got the email for “loan expired”, FML. Emailed SA asking if it’s ok to switch payment to cash and then back, no reply so far. Can someone assist? Now that Tesla is asking for payment details again, can I select Cash and will they let me still use Tesla financing later? Thank you!
That’s what I just did this morning. I switched to cash for the time being to avoid financing delays/hassles and will change back when I receive my VIN.

Hi, I just hit the magic blue button and received a VIN 269437. How current is this car? Tesla says just made. Ordered in May, but on hold until about a week ago. Thanks, Jeff
Your car is fine. Considering they make 200-300 cars per day and people are just now starting to report 272xxx, your car is prob 2 weeks old or so. I'm not a VIN expert, just my guess.

Yes you can. Once you get your VIN and set the delivery date, you can ask to switch it back to financing.

Reactions: Bskubs