Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It doesn't say that on the website, can you point out where it shows that? It got funded last September I believe.
Says waitlist as of April 23, 2021 but doesn’t mention an update on whether it was funded or not. However another graphic on the site shows $400m available…
1642689675312.png

1642689890566.png

1642690131542.png

Mine has V10. Delivered 1/18, don't know manufacturing date but probably not too many days before that (local).
Sounds like we might have been in the same batch. I could have picked up as early as 1/18 but didn’t fit my schedule. I’ll post my findings as soon as I know and have time. Picking up then lunch meeting so not sure how much time I’ll have til this evening.

Reactions: leaftoy
Says waitlist as of April 23, 2021 but doesn’t mention an update on whether it was funded or not. However another graphic on the site shows $400m available…
View attachment 757849
View attachment 757852
View attachment 757858

from what i remember last year, the had a banner at the top for a waitlist prior to April and specifically stated the funds were exhausted and that they were waiting for the budget to pass for more funding. since they don't have that banner on there and no specific waitlist information, IMO there is funding.

Feb is when they update the MSRP and income requirements like the website states.