Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is tempting but.... you all are not getting me to post my link online.:D
If someone wants my code, he or she should at least contact me to give me the opportunity to offer help / advise.:cool:

Of course sometimes (when called at 3 AM because someone calls for charging advise on the first roadtrip because the UMC doesn't work at his hotel) I wish I would have done it differently but.... I solved that by trying to take most of them on a daytrip / weekentrip or roadtrip myself to make sure they get the knowledge ASAP... And it is FUN too :)

maybe a bit less on topic, but I guess I can find lots of people in this threat that are in for an adventure:
Talking about roadtrips (I love to organize those :cool:) I am still looking for a group of 4 or 5 Tesla drivers that would like to come over to Europe for a roadtrip. I'll arrange 4 or 5 local drivers with their cars, so we can make sure everybody gets to drive, and then... (the catch;)) We'd like to come over to.... Vancouver, Colorado Springs, Wichita Falls or any other major tourist must see;) to do the same over there.... I already tried to get some feedback from individuals but no luck so far...

One more thing... I got to this threat to check for the rules about the earlier programs... then did a search in my old emails and found out that....: the powerwall was installation included... just want to check if that has been actually true for those that got it in ref program 1, because over here I am told I have to pay for installation.... and I cannot get info about the credit for powerwall option as well.
I think the first question is for everybody, and about the credit option I would like to hear the experience of European owners (because in the US it was no issue?)....

It is tempting but.... you all are not getting me to post my link online.:D
If someone wants my code, he or she should at least contact me to give me the opportunity to offer help / advise.:cool:

Of course sometimes (when called at 3 AM because someone calls for charging advise on the first roadtrip because the UMC doesn't work at his hotel) I wish I would have done it differently but.... I solved that by trying to take most of them on a daytrip / weekentrip or roadtrip myself to make sure they get the knowledge ASAP... And it is FUN too :)

maybe a bit less on topic, but I guess I can find lots of people in this threat that are in for an adventure:
Talking about roadtrips (I love to organize those :cool:) I am still looking for a group of 4 or 5 Tesla drivers that would like to come over to Europe for a roadtrip. I'll arrange 4 or 5 local drivers with their cars, so we can make sure everybody gets to drive, and then... (the catch;)) We'd like to come over to.... Vancouver, Colorado Springs, Wichita Falls or any other major tourist must see;) to do the same over there.... I already tried to get some feedback from individuals but no luck so far...

Not sure if it's on your list, but I'm 15 minutes to Niagara Falls and 90 minutes to Toronto. We have a 2 year old so our next trip over probably won't be for a couple years, but always willing to make new friends and play tour guide for awesome folks.

I think that there is no place in North America that would not be on my list. Driving a Tesla over there (best possible vehicle in the best possible place on earth to drive) will always be fun.

Our Son will be 3 years old at Sept 1st... so we are in the same position :).

But... if we make a drivers only event (more alpine roads:cool:), and promise the ones that stay at home that they come next time, and that that trip will be even more awesome because of the friends you already made....;)

And... I think it also opens doors for exchanging cars while going with your family to the other continent (and vice versa) since the basis for trust is more than just a forumname with lots of reppoints (they took them away:eek::D)

Mine says 3, which is what is had been previously. Perhaps there is a problem with your account. Try refreshing the page?

Oh, I have! I think that's the problem. I have a browser plug in to refresh the page every 5 minutes, so I think that tripped something on the Tesla side. Although 12 refreshes an hour really isn't that much. I sent them a note to inquire.

Mine was reset from 5 (round 4) to zero, now counter is at 1 again, although I know that it should be 8 in total... but, with 86 days to go, there is still time to correct that? I'll just go for 12 this time, so the 10 will probably be safe;)

Another question: have there been confirmation of results after round 4? I want to be sure I'm in for the lottery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.