Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold my car, then this happened. Uh oh. No referrals, no history, nothing.

upload_2017-3-28_20-35-43.png

It took a few days, but Tesla eventually fixed it. :)

Sold my car, then this happened. Uh oh. No referrals, no history, nothing.

Are you done with Tesla or waiting for the Model 3? The referral program fail this year is enough to almost turn me away from Tesla.

I was waiting for the Model 3 before selling my Model S, but with the initial units not getting AWD I am in a bind. I wish there was another long-range EV with AWD as the Model S is really too much for the several days a month that I am home in Colorado between business trips.

Are you saying that you received Model X OEM 22" wheels instead of the 21" Arachnids? :cool:

My rims arrived from the program ending in July 2016. At the time we only owned a Model X. The rims are the stock 22" turbines with the Pirrelli Scorpion tires that are available from the Tesla store: Tesla — 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package

No Arachnids for the Model X. Our car came with a set of these rims so this prize is a big yawn. Let me know if you need a set for $4K with free installation if you are in Denver. They are presently listed on CraigsList: Tesla Model X 22 OEM Turbine Wheels, Tires, TPMS | Set of 4 | New

upload_2017-3-28_21-50-17.png

Just wondering, any way to tell who's in the lead for the 20 referrals? I recall in the first referral program somebody came up with a way to show who's ranking in each region.

Also, anybody hear anything about who's winning a Tesla every quarter? Not to say Tesla won't follow through, but given their rewards program is a few quarters behind, I wonder if they did the drawing for the free Tesla.

Are you saying that you received Model X OEM 22" wheels instead of the 21" Arachnids? :cool:

Yes, according to the parts guy at the Tesla service center. I haven't actually been over there to check. I think there were very few Model X owners that got to 5 referrals in that phase of the program. Pretty lame prize as many of the Signature/Founder purchasers who owned at that point already have the 22" rims like myself.

Here is something interesting. I have a buddy who is a Rigger, and he said he unloaded new molds for Tesla last week headed to Detroit, that came in from Korea Air. No pics, but interesting.

Here is a pic of my car with the wrong Arachnid's on it from yesterday. I also learned that Tesla would not allow the SC to keep the wheels for another winner, they had to be sent back to HQ. The Mech said they were so light that he couldn't believe it.

Attachments

• ArachnidError.JPG
    ArachnidError.JPG
    383.5 KB · Views: 166
Here is a pic of my car with the wrong Arachnid's on it from yesterday. I also learned that Tesla would not allow the SC to keep the wheels for another winner, they had to be sent back to HQ. The Mech said they were so light that he couldn't believe it.

So they let you exchange them? I wonder what the delay will be while you wait for the new set. Curious if the Arachnids would fit on a Model X?

So they let you exchange them? I wonder what the delay will be while you wait for the new set. Curious if the Arachnids would fit on a Model X?

Exchange them? I ordered grey, they sent silver...

They said "2-3 weeks" in which I began to laugh and said that is what they said last summer... My car is also getting a new drive unit and a front bumper clip that keeps popping out. The one thing that went right yesterday was they they replaced the touchscreen due to extreme bubbling all over, but i was told by the lady that the new screen came with LTE, and it did not (and I would have gladly paid for the $500 LTE upgrade).

The Silver on Black is not too shabby :cool:
Arachnid wheels are forged and crazy light... Front/Rear Weight: 26.4 / 28.6 pounds. (12/13kg)

arachniderror-jpg.220354

Reactions: Steve S
The Silver on Black is not too shabby :cool:
Arachnid wheels are forged and crazy light... Front/Rear Weight: 26.4 / 28.6 pounds. (12/13kg)

arachniderror-jpg.220354

I was so reluctant to have them send the correct ones as I am sure it's going to take longer than "2-3 weeks", but we will see. Although the silver doesn't look bad, the grey will look phenomenal. My turbines are grey and I love the looks and get more compliments on the combo.

Reactions: FlatSix911
Status
Not open for further replies.