Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. They are still working on shipping the rims from the program that ended 7/16, but did ship the bags and jackets from that round. I don't think anyone received anything from the 10/16-ending phase.

Maybe they will get caught up since no one received much in prizes from the last round with Bjorn only getting 4 referrals. I received 2 and usually more than max out.
Agreed.

@HankLloydRight how did the rim delivery get coordinated? Did they just show up at your local delivery center and you got a call?

TL;DR: Basically, yes.

Over the previous week, I had been emailing my SA about a few things concerning the P85+ I was selling, and mentioned that since other people are starting to get the wheels, I'd like to try and get them redirected to a different service center (Atlanta). He said he'll look into it. (Side note: When Tesla called me in December to tell me they will be delivered by the end of January, I told them then to change the delivery location). Then I had my radar/laser detector uninstalled last week, leaving two holes in the lower front grill, so I had to make an emergency visit to the SC on Tuesday morning to get that replaced, and while there, asked again about the wheels, and he confirmed that I was "on the list" but no notice or shipping or anything else. Then on Wednesday, he emailed me and said "The wheels are here". He also gave me a quote of $175 to redeliver them to Atlanta. He's waiting for me to tell him what to do, if I'll pick them up and reship myself, or they will.

I'm assuming these are the wheels from the first referral round. I'm still expecting the second set someday.

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
Nope. They are still working on shipping the rims from the program that ended 7/16, but did ship the bags and jackets from that round. I don't think anyone received anything from the 10/16-ending phase.

Maybe they will get caught up since no one received much in prizes from the last round with Bjorn only getting 4 referrals. I received 2 and usually more than max out.

Oh Geeze, I was hoping to get the arachnids I earned on the 10/16 program as my tires are only 4/32 & 2/32. I'd hate to have to buy new tires when these free ones are coming, but this makes me think I might have to if they are so far behind...:(

Last edited:
Oh Geeze, I was hoping to get the arachnids I earned on the 10/16 program as my tires are only 4/32 & 2/32. I'd hate to have to buy new tires when these free ones are coming, but this makes me think I might have to if they are so far behind...:(

I am in the same boat ... waiting over 9 months for Arachnid wheels and ready for new summer tires, Michelin PSS2 :cool:

I just finally got to 5 deliveries from the program that ended Jan 15. I had 6 referrals, but it sat at three deliveries until the 100Ds were released and two of them have been delivered. It looks like I'll be getting the VIP factory tour after all. 0 referrals before and after that one round. I guess that's all I get for referrals.

The program, since January 16, still appears to be broken. Ever since Tesla put the "dashboard" on our My Tesla page referrals are not appearing as they should. It's surprising that they cannot get this fixed.

The new fixes were implemented so that less owners would complain about missing referral prizes. Mission accomplished! ;)

• Funny
Reactions: HankLloydRight
My rims arrived from the program ending in July 2016. At the time we only owned a Model X. The rims are the stock 22" turbines with the Pirrelli Scorpion tires that are available from the Tesla store: Tesla — 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package

No Arachnids for the Model X. Our car came with a set of these rims so this prize is a big yawn. Let me know if you need a set for $4K with free installation if you are in Denver. They are presently listed on CraigsList: Tesla Model X 22 OEM Turbine Wheels, Tires, TPMS | Set of 4 | New

My rims arrived from the program ending in July 2016. At the time we only owned a Model X. The rims are the stock 22" turbines with the Pirrelli Scorpion tires that are available from the Tesla store: Tesla — 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package

No Arachnids for the Model X. Our car came with a set of these rims so this prize is a big yawn. Let me know if you need a set for $4K with free installation if you are in Denver. They are presently listed on CraigsList: Tesla Model X 22 OEM Turbine Wheels, Tires, TPMS | Set of 4 | New
Congrats on finally getting your July 2016 prizes. I assume you already got your bag and jacket. Hopefully the October 2016 prizes will be sent out soon.

Congrats on finally getting your July 2016 prizes. I assume you already got your bag and jacket. Hopefully the October 2016 prizes will be sent out soon.

I have the bag, jacket, rims, and event tix. Interestingly, I received the max 5 referrals with one cancellation so technically I should not have received the rims. That is unless they were from the 10/2016 phase of the program.

Who knows but it kinda sucks to not get the 21" arachnids for my Model X as that is what they promised.

2016-07 Referral Program Rules.JPG
2016-07 Phase Referrals.PNG

I have the bag, jacket, rims, and event tix. Interestingly, I received the max 5 referrals with one cancellation so technically I should not have received the rims. That is unless they were from the 10/2016 phase of the program.

Who knows but it kinda sucks to not get the 21" arachnids for my Model X as that is what they promised.

View attachment 220202 View attachment 220203
Ah yes, I forgot about the Gigafactory event being part of the July 2016 program. It was a while back!

That's interesting that you got the rims. Like you said, maybe they are actually from the October 2016 program after all. If so, then I should be getting a call soon myself! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.