Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my black arachnids are here.... though choice on which to keep, silver or black...

Attachments

• IMG_1850.JPG
    IMG_1850.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1851.JPG
    IMG_1851.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 45
any of u guys getting better results this period around or is it still broken?

also, any idea when the rewards for the october period will be sent out? or even the one before that?
From what I can tell, things are working fine with the referral program.

I did have someone use my link and noticed they had two different orders on two different days. After contacting the buyer, I found out there were problems with their ordered inventory vehicle so Tesla cancelled and created a new order. It took a day for the old order to go away so for a day, it looked like they had two active orders with my referral link.

We contacted Tesla concerning the Arachnid wheels from October and they said they expected to ship them out in 1-2 weeks so hopefully we'll get them sometime in April. I think we already got all of the awards from the July 2016 referral program. Now we're just awaiting prizes from October 2016 through March 2017.

any of u guys getting better results this period around or is it still broken?

also, any idea when the rewards for the october period will be sent out? or even the one before that?

Still broken. I have one referral and would normally have 5 in a month. I believe the links don't properly register. For manual additions on inventory cars or folks that forgot to click a link, I think it does work.

We contacted Tesla concerning the Arachnid wheels from October and they said they expected to ship them out in 1-2 weeks so hopefully we'll get them sometime in April.

Thanks for the update. I'll keep driving on my winters for a little while longer, but not much. Not keen to put on my 2/32 all seasons.

Still broken. I have one referral and would normally have 5 in a month. I believe the links don't properly register. For manual additions on inventory cars or folks that forgot to click a link, I think it does work.

I agree with this assessment. I have one, where normally I would have about 3 or 4 by now.

Still no delivery on any other rewards from any of the programs in 2016. Still no responses to any emails. I usually get at least a decent number of referrals through my youtube channel. Got 2 last round and so far Zero this round. Even buddy Bjorn, who should max out on each program only got I believe 3? or 4? last round.

I have the same feeling. I have one referral in this round, which is an inventory car. I had three in the last round, all of which were inventory cars. Last year I got 20 referrals in half a year, only a few of which were inventory cars. Something feels odd about this pattern.

For inventory cars, it takes manual entry of the code. I think those are the only ones that count. I had one buyer with several back-and-forth emails who used the link and it didn't show up. He checked with his OA who reported he could see it and that I had maxed out at 8 according to Tesla's backend system. After several emails to Tesla, I still don't have that credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.