Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi do you have the right count of cars across all your referrals? I.e. delivered, ordered, etc.

Yeah, 4 have been delivered: 2 in December 2017 and 2 in September 2018.

If you do then your wheels will appear in your loot box at some point, I think there are a few manual processes lurking in the system & sometimes they get behind. Also the referral wheels ship with summer rubber on them so they may not actually send them out to you now until spring. I think mine arrived in May from a Dec referral last year.

Figured as much. Time to just continue to be patient. But thank you for your datapoint on how long it took for it to arrive.

Reactions: CotswoldSara
I am also waiting for wheels for my wife's Model X. I already received a set of grey Arachnid wheels from my Model S last year (qualified in October 2016 but did not receive the wheels until August 2017). I contacted the referral department and they open a ticket to have my loot box update to reflect the Model X wheel qualification. I am also waiting for the signature black HPWC. It appeared in my loot box a few months ago but is still pending shipment.

Has anyone actually received a Powerwall award from the referral program? I am aware that a couple people who purchased full sew solar installs from Tesla have gotten one. I am wondering if they are ever going to follow through. thanks
Yes. I don't know how many but there are several videos on YouTube ;) where recipients have shown off their red founders series Powerwalls. Initially, Tesla did say they were ramping up production and hoped to get to them later in 2018. Then a couple months ago they announced a delay and said they were holding off for the rest of 2018 but would be starting up again in 2019 with the referral Powerwalls.

Well, now it's official.

Although I wonder what exactly are "Social media bios"?

upload_2018-12-6_17-28-20.png

Instagram offers you to put one website URL in your bio, I had my referral code there for a couple weeks until I read that, but with all my 199 followers it didn’t exactly make an impact haha.

Huh. So promoting(sharing) referral codes on social media OK. But putting your referral code in your social media bio Not OK? Strange.

• Funny
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Very strange. I also removed mine a couple of weeks ago. Don't think I ever got a referral from that bio anyway ;)

But now that Model 3 has opened for configuration in Europe, we can finally see some real numbers on the referral stats (like in the US). If it doesn't end on the 10th that is :O

I have created an template that can be used to add Six Month of Free Supercharging to your Model 3 order even if you already have configured it. Just edit your specific Reservation Number.

____

mailto: [email protected]

Subject: Referral

Dear Tesla!
Please add following referral code ROBERT7701 to my model 3 order with Reservation Number RNXXXXXXXXX
Best regards,
XXX XXX

____

If you till haven't configured your model 3 you can add the referral code during the configuration.
Since Model 3 Reservation holders in Europe have problem to add the referral the normal way, this instructions will help.

1, Login to MyTesla https://auth.tesla.com/login

2, Edit following link and replace the RNxxxxxxxxx with your own Reservation Number.
https://3.tesla.com/no_NO/model3/design/RNxxxxxxxxx?&redirect=no&referral=robert7701

3, Open a new tab in your browser when still logged in to MyTesla and then paste your edited link.

4, Now you will get a popup confirmation that you will receive Six Month of Free Supercharging.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reeler
Status
Not open for further replies.