Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you use the code after you've ordered a car? I haven't ordered a car, but I've built one. When does the referral program end?

Some people have posted that they were able to get the discount soon after they ordered but it would be easier to just use the referral code when you place your order. The program expires on October 15th. Feel free to use my code.
http://ts.la/michael5144
Referral | Tesla

I think I've heard you can ask them to retroactively add a code, but likely best to use it during ordering... you can either click the links, many of us have it in our signature, like myself. Or if you take the bit that looks like a name + ~4 digits and that's the coupon code so in my case the "bryan8090". That is likely what you would need to send them to have them retroactively add it, or I know I saw a spot when I ordered mine to put that code as the one link I used didn't work (there is a max of 10 referrals per owner).

Hiya! Well, I'm all excited about my Model X which should arrive shortly after I get back from 3 weeks and change of Active Duty... but bummed that I wont be able to rep my enthusiasm for referrals... That being said, I'd go bonkers for a set of Arachnid wheels and would donate out the Leather Duffel and Owners Jacket to anyone that wanted it if the crew here bumped my post while I'm on Active Duty in August.
-Dustin
My referral code is Referral | Tesla

View media item 115622

Hiya! Well, I'm all excited about my Model X which should arrive shortly after I get back from 3 weeks and change of Active Duty... but bummed that I wont be able to rep my enthusiasm for referrals... That being said, I'd go bonkers for a set of Arachnid wheels and would donate out the Leather Duffel and Owners Jacket to anyone that wanted it if the crew here bumped my post while I'm on Active Duty in August.
-Dustin
My referral code is Referral | Tesla

View media item 115622

As a member of the military I don't think you should mention your military status so blatantly while asking for referrals. It comes off as asking for special treatment. If your intentions were to use your job to get referrals then shame on you, if it was unintentional then I apologize for the accusation.

Reactions: fallen888
As a member of the military I don't think you should mention your military status so blatantly while asking for referrals. It comes off as asking for special treatment. If your intentions were to use your job to get referrals then shame on you, if it was unintentional then I apologize for the accusation.
I'm just excited for my Tesla & proud of my service. Just hoping for the same 'love' that I showed someone else in this forum when I used their referral code.
It's a big deal for me to save my money and use it for a Model X, and I'm excited for it.
My reference to mil service is me 'humanizing' myself and also being pouty about being in the field for a month of the current referral program.

I'm just excited for my Tesla & proud of my service. Just hoping for the same 'love' that I showed someone else in this forum when I used their referral code.
It's a big deal for me to save my money and use it for a Model X, and I'm excited for it.
My reference to mil service is me 'humanizing' myself and also being pouty about being in the field for a month of the current referral program.
Alright then I feel you! It's hard to really understand intentions just by reading a few sentences so I apologize again for the assumption. Maybe if enough of us get Teslas, bases wil start building charge ports? I can see it happening if enough of us go electric.

It's hard to really understand intentions just by reading a few sentences so I apologize again for the assumption. Maybe if enough of us get Teslas, bases wil start building charge ports?
No worries; we're all on the same mission: Get more Teslas on the street. lol

Did you know that the Federal Government wasnt even allowed to put charging stations on Federal Land or buildings until this year? (Restrictions on the government offering free power or selling it to consumers) Federal Workplace Charging | Electric Vehicle Association of Greater Washington, DC

I heard that the Navy was starting a test program for charging stations a while back.

Reactions: Buddy

This is nonsense...

I'm just excited for my Tesla & proud of my service. Just hoping for the same 'love' that I showed someone else in this forum when I used their referral code. It's a big deal for me to save my money and use it for a Model X, and I'm excited for it. My reference to mil service is me 'humanizing' myself and also being pouty about being in the field for a month of the current referral program.

Glad to hear, As a commissioned officer I am proud of my service and you should be too. :cool:

Reactions: PtG62901 and ModelX
I just noticed that between yesterday and today, my number of referrals went down from 3 to 1. Whats going on? Has anyone else seen similar changes? I am wondering if I should give them a call....

Yeah, I think there was a bug on that page. I got five referrals in the last program, but after it ended the MyTesla page actually showed six until I got my first referral under the new program. Then it went back to one.

Speaking of the referral program, has anyone heard anything about the Model X drawing or the other prizes? From what I've read, the drawing should have been held today, and people should be contacted about their prizes shortly thereafter. I still haven't heard anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.