Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you only have to place the order by 4/30, not receive it by then. The current referral program ends on 4/30, but they may well extend it for another quarter in April.

If you need a referral to use, post in the official referral program thread and you'll likely get multiple offers of cash and other items to entice you to use someone's referral.

If you want one that guarantees you the $500 credit, PM me :)

I just got back from a Tesla store and they stated to me that, with a referral, you will get unlimited supercharging if you place the order before April 30th. I want the X75D which has an estimated delivery of May. So I had them make it clear that its order before April 30th and not delivery before April 30th. They said "yes that is correct" and pointed me to the referral program link. But reading the print there it doesn't mention anything about ordering by April 30th for the free supercharging. It only talk about that for the $500 credit. I am afraid to put down a 1,000 deposit with a 72 hour no commitment return. If they actually build and deliver the car after April 30th and tell me that free supercharging isn't included. I can't get the deposit back. Can someone please confirm they are hearing the same as what one sales person in one store is telling me?

Referral Program

Hi
Its when you place your order not when you receive the car!
Pm me for referal code and the $500!

Usually the referral code is applied during the order placement, so you don't need to worry about losing it if your delivery doesn't take place before April 30th. If you are not too picky about having an exact configuration, you might also inquire about an inventory Model X. It might match closely to what you are looking for and will be sold as new with very low mileage on it (my car had 50 when I bought it). Worth the savings.

I just got back from a Tesla store and they stated to me that, with a referral, you will get unlimited supercharging if you place the order before April 30th. I want the X75D which has an estimated delivery of May. So I had them make it clear that its order before April 30th and not delivery before April 30th. They said "yes that is correct" and pointed me to the referral program link. But reading the print there it doesn't mention anything about ordering by April 30th for the free supercharging. It only talk about that for the $500 credit. I am afraid to put down a 1,000 deposit with a 72 hour no commitment return. If they actually build and deliver the car after April 30th and tell me that free supercharging isn't included. I can't get the deposit back. Can someone please confirm they are hearing the same as what one sales person in one store is telling me?

Referral Program

You can place your order on April 30th and still get the free supercharging all of the offers apply to when you place the order and make that deposit.

I have a related question. I've gotten my first referral, and one of my grandchildren is proudly driving the mini-Tesla. I'm working on my 2nd referral, but they are going to purchase a certified used Model S from Tesla. Do I get another referral on that?
Thanks,
No, not for a CPO. The referral code only works for a vehicle that has not been previously owned (new or inventory). Sorry ...

i guess i'll find out in a few days. last night's referral is going to cancel and rebook, so we will see if that set the $500 credit free or not and it will show up again.

I'm not that worried about it because Tesla always does the right thing for me, i just prefer it when it happens without intervention cause it is cleaner.

I suspect the credit will be available.

@Jeffgtx did you ever get this issue resolved? I’m going through something similar. I had the $500 credit to give on my next referral starting on February 1st, but now it shows as zero. Positive no one has used my code recently.

On a side note, I can’t get them to show me secret level 1 even though I have 5 referrals albeit 3 have yet to take delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.