Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My assumption (meaning I don't know this for a fact) is that as long as you can keep earning 2% discount for each referral, there is no need to make a reservation -- because how much would you put down? Founders is full price. If you put down the remainder today, then they could conceivably owe you money back each time you get another referral.

I'll send an email and find out. :)

@bonnie I thought you had already confirmed that:

For those of you that have qualified for the Founders Roadster, I can also confirm that no further action is necessary. The Roadster will show up in our respective MyTesla accounts in the next month or so.

@bonnie I thought you had already confirmed that:
I had. But I have another confirmation:

I linked to the post above containing the question, followed by
"It's a fair question. Do people need to reserve at some point? Or is it just assumed that they're on the list for a Founders?:.​

The answer: "No need to reserve! Thanks Bonnie."

• Helpful
Reactions: Amit519 and MP3Mike
Another question: I know several people in Norway and the Netherlands that have 50% or more progress... and the app shows 100% but... going into the rewards section it states: you can order with 10% discount..... In my case I have 57 refs (55 delivered) and.... also that 10%..

Did anybody get any confirmation about the Roadster percentage? I would like to know how to proceed from here.... Do I have to make the reservation at 10% and the rest will be added later? Do I have to wait? Locally I am not able to get info.

I think maybe it's because the price. when you get it, starts at 10%. Thats the initial value of the "secret level" price. So that's why it says that on the award section. You will of course get 2% ekstra per referral, but the initial value of the reward is 10%. Sounds plausible?

Could you please elaborate? A neighbor of ours bought a CPO Model S after we let him borrow our Model S for a day and he loves the CPO car he bought. It had very few miles and the car was just like new.

I got a new inventory 75D with 160miles for 79k out the door (including our rediculous 10% sales tax) after the federal credit. I wanted a facelift and AWD and the cheapest CPO 70D was 69k. Even newer nosecone 85Ds were in the high 60s, many with 20k+ miles. So in the end it was either new inventory for 79k or used 85 or 70 for 74k at the lowest (after taxes/fees)

The way I see it is CPO only makes sense when buying an older 60 or a high mileage 85.

What is the status of the referral program for former Model S owners who now have a Model 3? The loot box on my Tesla app has disappeared now that the Model 3 is the only car in my account. Or does this have something to do with a program change on May 1? I know referrals aren’t given for Model 3 orders, but what about a former S owner referring new S or X owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.