Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is last day for Free supercharging referrals, i still can give 2 more free superchargers awards.

Owners can give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging with the purchase of a new Model S, Model X or Model 3 Performance. After September 18, 2018, full unlimited Supercharging will go away and owners will be able to give friends a $100 Supercharging credit.

You can use my code: Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

OMG Elon Musk has made it very clear that free supercharging will end tonight and NEVER COME BACK. Today is the LAST DAY EVER to take advantage if you are in the position to buy a new Tesla model S, X or 3 Performance. You can even put down a deposit and defer delivery until it suits you.

Before it's too late use my referral code for free supercharging for life: Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Even Elon can’t get it straight with what to do regarding the free SC. I’m guessing it will come back again before end of the year.

Looks like it’s really gone now.
When I use my link last night it still showed looks like it’s really gone now when I use my link last night it still showed free supercharging.
Now a $100 Supercharging credit.
5E905BF0-4849-4B09-A444-4BF22ECC4D8F.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
(Cross-posted from the Model 3 forum)

I'm a former Model S owner who self-referred for a Model 3 Performance that I took delivery of this past Saturday. When I ordered using my referral code, the order showed up in the loot box and in my Tesla account on the website.. and the status of the order did update to "delivered" when I took delivery of the Model 3.

Yesterday, the Model S that I traded in was finally removed from my Tesla account, and it looks like my referral program went with it.

I no longer have the Loot Box in my Tesla app. Nothing about the referral program in my Tesla account on their website. And if I try to visit my referral link, it just redirects to Referral Program instead of allowing me to place a new order.

Aside from being unable to refer any new potential buyers, I'm now worried that I won't get the free supercharging on my Model 3, or the Radio Flyer Model S that my daughter has been looking forward to.

Has anyone seen something like this before? Does anyone know who I can contact to fix it?

(Cross-posted from the Model 3 forum)

I'm a former Model S owner who self-referred for a Model 3 Performance that I took delivery of this past Saturday. When I ordered using my referral code, the order showed up in the loot box and in my Tesla account on the website.. and the status of the order did update to "delivered" when I took delivery of the Model 3.

Yesterday, the Model S that I traded in was finally removed from my Tesla account, and it looks like my referral program went with it.

I no longer have the Loot Box in my Tesla app. Nothing about the referral program in my Tesla account on their website. And if I try to visit my referral link, it just redirects to Referral Program instead of allowing me to place a new order.

Aside from being unable to refer any new potential buyers, I'm now worried that I won't get the free supercharging on my Model 3, or the Radio Flyer Model S that my daughter has been looking forward to.

Has anyone seen something like this before? Does anyone know who I can contact to fix it?
Just give it a few days and your loot box should show up.

Just give it a few days and your loot box should show up.
Hope so. It's been this way for two days now.

Did you try closing the app and restarting it? My loot box disappears all the time and the only way to get it back is by killing the app.
Yup. And on multiple devices. I wouldn't be as concerned about it missing from the app if the referral link still worked, or if I still had the referral program in my account on the website.

I would suggest emailing [email protected]

If you get no response, do you have a support form on the Tesla page? You might want to try the 'escalate' option.

As far as I know, Model 3 owners do all get referral codes, so you should get your old one back.
Thanks, I'll give that email address a try. I did try the support form yesterday and haven't heard back yet, but I've found that to be less than helpful for another issue

Look what’s back?!

Free Supercharging until end of month—but only if you buy an inventory car. Custom orders will not get it. Need to talk to an OA to make sure you get it when ordering. It will not show up online.

Like I’ve said before, either the Model S/X prices need to be adjusted lower or the cars updated in the absence of free SC. If the S/X stays the same, I am certain free SC will continue to be offered sporadically as a demand lever, especially at the end of quarters, going forward.

The boy who cried wolf.

So you are saying that Elon is never going to give up free supercharging? That isn't what it looks like in my referral link...
Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.