Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023.2.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For some routes it'll show multiple ways of getting to your destination when you first enter the address. The blue line is the preferred route, grey lines indicate alternatives.
No, it literally navigated to the middle of an industrial estate and then continued to the train station, which was in the opposite direction.

The hardware will have firmware which will undoubtedly have been upgraded too. Bound to be lots of configurations out there. Throw in the variable performance of the lump between the seat and steering wheel and you'll have lots more variations

The only issue with AP was when going past off-ramps in lane 1. The car would briefly dive down the off-ramp, whilst simultaneously indicating right and would then swerve back into lane 1. Absolutely crazy, and if I were in a police car following me I would definitely be thinking, “WTF are they doing?“ and think they deserve a stop.

Yes! This! Mine does this when passing most motorway exits and some A road exits, has done since day 1.

I‘ve even wondered if indicating right to signal you aren’t taking the exit is actually in the Highway Code…

My 2022 M3 doesn’t seem to want to sleep too long since updating to 2023.2.12. I have done a two wheel reset. Just seems to wake every couple of hours. Usually it will sleep for days.

Anyone else noticing this?
What are you using to determine this? Teslafi/Teslamate/Tessie or something else? It would be nice to see a graph of the behaviour in case there is a pattern we can spot.

What are you using to determine this? Teslafi/Teslamate/Tessie or something else? It would be nice to see a graph of the behaviour in case there is a pattern we can spot.
I usually notice there is an issue by the widget on my iPhone. If it’s asleep the time in the bottom right hand corner keeps increasing. It’s been to 7 days before when we haven’t needed the car. I have attached yesterdays TeslaFi (screenshot)

I’ve noticed on the CCTV, you can see the centre screen flicker and hear the contacts engage. Seems to stay awake for 18 or so mins then goes back to sleep.. like it’s charging the 12v battery?

Attachments

• 96DBE6C7-BC61-4272-923F-39EEBC2F859A.png
    96DBE6C7-BC61-4272-923F-39EEBC2F859A.png
    697.8 KB · Views: 74
I usually notice there is an issue by the widget on my iPhone. If it’s asleep the time in the bottom right hand corner keeps increasing. It’s been to 7 days before when we haven’t needed the car. I have attached yesterdays TeslaFi (screenshot)

I’ve noticed on the CCTV, you can see the centre screen flicker and hear the contacts engage. Seems to stay awake for 18 or so mins then goes back to sleep.. like it’s charging the 12v battery?
Might be worth raising an SR. Don't mention the app, just that you can hear the contacts clicking and screen flicker. If you mention the app they'll tell you to change your password and blame it on 3rd party apps.

Reactions: Drew57
I got 2.12 a few days ago. I've noticed the car doesn't want to unlock unless I open the app. The DAB signal isn't as strong and the radio keeps cutting out. The map doesn't update as it used to as if the signal was weak. When the sat view is replaced by squares the speed limit defaults to 20.
And I still get phantom braking just outside Dundee heading south on the A90 just about the Gallowfauld burn. That's the only place I consistently get it. It doesn't seem to matter what weather or road conditions.
I also noticed a distinct delay when accelerating from a standstill at a junction. I know there is some delay on chill mode but this seemed excessive. Bring on the next update.

Is there any way of getting the total kWh used and lifetime average watts per mile to show on the trip card?
In the trips menu, there’s a check box by each trip which allows you to add that trip to the trip card. I’ve renamed my Trip B to ‘Lifetime’ and never reset it. You can also remove the odometer from the trip card by deselecting it in the Trips menu.

• Informative
Reactions: CWT3LR

And I still get phantom braking just outside Dundee heading south on the A90 just about the Gallowfauld burn. That's the only place I consistently get it. It doesn't seem to matter what weather or road conditions.
….
Is that by the junction at AM Phillip Trucktech? I always get it both ways there at the junction- both just a few metres after passing the junction N or S bound there is a “hesitation “ and I lose about 10mph and then it picks up again.

I presumed it was a mapping problem.