Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pushed back 7/24-8/10. This is the first time ever though the end date stayed the same and didn’t get pushed back. I hope it’s a good sign!
Last week, my EDD was July 16~Aug 6, then on July 15th it changed to July 17~Aug 6, then on July 16... Boom! October EDD ever since then. I do hope something different for you this time, for the sake of all of us waiting here.

Called the Burbank location today. The SA there mentioned that there are massive delays through Sept - Oct. (which we're all aware of) and I asked if that was even true for MYP configs cause another advisor said mine is being built and responds, "yes, those too".

I don't trust these SA's really know anything or much at all lol

Reactions: Nullogy45
Looks like you ordered 2 weeks before me (there about). I'm expecting delivery in the 3rd/4th week of August, so maybe 1st/2nd week for you?

What is your current EDD?

I think after you reply to me you'll have 6 posts and then you'll be able to update your signature with order details.
Thanks. I was wondering when I could update my signature. Current EDD is August 15 - September 4.

Dang it, guess one of my replies didn't post. I'll try to remember it...

Was out on a run today, I'm in South OC. Saw a full car delivery truck (dunno what they're called) full of Teslas...driving on the 405 North...from South OC. I thought this was interesting. Since we're obviously south of Fremont, I would imagine trucks would drive full in a southbound direction to unload. A few possibilities I tried thinking through:

1. Trains delivered cars to somewhere further south and a truck loaded them up to deliver north of here
2. The truck delivered a car or two somewhere further south of here before driving north to deliver more. But in that case, I would expect it to deliver the cars north of here first.

Any ideas? These little things keep me sane during the wait 😂
You never know, the driver could have made a pit stop. But I see what you mean, doesn't it make the most sense to drive a full-truck South. And howdy neighbor, I'm in South OC as well.

Reactions: NotElunMosk
Good news for those who ordered mid-May with an expected delivery date of October.

The EDD is kept as October for 6 days Today.
I visited the Tesla Center yesterday, which is two minutes away from my house.
And I asked the staff about my expected delivery date.
He asked for my phone number and looked up something on his laptop.
He told me that my car will leave the factory on July 31st and arrive here on August 1st.
I couldn't believe what he was saying, so I asked him to show me the laptop screen, then he kindly showed it to me.
I want to record this so I asked if I could take a picture of his laptop screen, but he declined.

If your Tesla center is close to home, you might want to visit it and ask about estimated delivery dates.

Anyway, hope for those who ordered in mid-May!!
Wow -impressive - I have the same spec in LA 5/14 purchase date. Praying for an early Aug delivery.

Reactions: TiggerOC