Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they just extended the one that expired on Saturday... Or do I misunderstand what they did?

Hey, we can get more of us to the Gigaparty! And to 5 referrals for the Arachnid wheels! Considering the numbers, an extra handful of referrals does not tremendously change one's odds of getting the Ludi X, so after 5, I'd say we should be on our own.

Please prioritize folks that can actually attend the Gigafactory opening (I cannot). I definitely would love to get to 5, but will gladly wait until after July 29 to ask for help.

Crazy ... I have still not received credit for 5 referrals on the last program and now I have 5 on the new program ... :confused:

Then like me, it sure looks like you got five referrals in the last phase. I don't think it's a new program, just the old one restarted/renewed. Which raises the question above about the P90DL lottery. Is it one or two cars?

Last edited:
Is this a "new" program, I am not so sure? The owner rewards link in MyTesla still has the same old info that says expires July 15th. I wonder if this is a web deployment mistake while trying to show owners how many referrals they received in the last program. If I were ready to order and wanted $1000 off, I would do it quickly before it gets pulled, maybe, maybe not.
Referral | Tesla Motors

Is this a "new" program, I am not so sure? The owner rewards link in MyTesla still has the same old info that says expires July 15th. I wonder if this is a web deployment mistake while trying to show owners how many referrals they received in the last program. If I were ready to order and wanted $1000 off, I would do it quickly before it gets pulled, maybe, maybe not.
Referral | Tesla Motors

I think it's a new program as the program dates have changed. I think they just haven't updated rewards and possibly haven't reset the referral count, unless they are carrying people over.

Thanks. Erik

5th round of program is open to new Tesla Model S or X purchases! Limit of 10 referrals per owner. Details to follow at this link: Referral Program

Currently the rules for last time are at that link, but it will be updated. Typical to have crossed-wires for Tesla as they roll out a referral program. Expect that it will apply to new orders, inventory purchases, but not CPO cars.

If you have already configured your car, but not confirmed your order for production you generally can have your DS add a referral code manually. After confirmation for production, you are out of luck.

Please find a friend who owns a Tesla and get their link or PM anyone on this site. Referral links in signatures are not allowed by TMC.

Please post updates below.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.