Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has found that my YouTube videos or content here has helped them, please consider using my code, Referral | Tesla Motors
As I have with the previous referral programs, I will do a drawing for the +1 for any event ticket I get (in this case, gigafactory event) and bring one of my referral code users with me as a +1

Cheers!
P.S. Please use my code only if you found my information or content useful!

• Love
Reactions: jvonbokel
Right? I'm sure any day now they'll be implementing the folding seat you designed that achieves a 5* safety rating, seamlessly integrates into the vehicle platform, is comfortable, follows the rest of the interior design, is easy for Tesla to manufacture at their new seating 'factory', etc., etc. We look forward to its debut.

Exactly! Especially since no other SUV/CUV manufacturer on the planet makes a 3 place seat and has a 5 star rating. Oh wait....they do....oops

I haven't received my invitation email yet (I had 5 referrals in the current program). I inquired and got an email from a Tesla rep today saying I am indeed a confirmed invitee to the GF event (yay), and I should be getting actual the formal invite email "soon" but it hasn't shown up yet.

Based on the non-official confirmation email, I did go ahead and book a flight and hotel but it's unnerving to not have the actual invitation email.

For those who got and confirmed the GF invite: after you confirm did you get some sort of "pass" or confirmation ID number/code/graphic/pdf etc?

This was posted on the new referral program page today:

Awards
Owners who won awards in the program that ended July 15, 2016 will receive email instructions after the Model X drawing on or around July 31. Owners who won invitations to the Gigafactory opening event have already been contacted.

I would suggest emailing [email protected] to inquire.

Status
Not open for further replies.